This Six Morning Habits followed by most successful people , why don’t we try this. To try this habits and become successful you should wake up early, should finish this 6 habits before 8 AM.
This are 6 Morning Habits:
- Silence : once after getting out from bed stop running your mind about meetings, exams, about your loans what ever it is stop thinking. Start your day with relaxed mind.Just sit calm do meditation or do prayer, if you cant’ do meditation just sit and close your eyes.
- Affirmation: Talking positive yourself is a powerful tool which is done by famous actors, athletics, successful entrepreneur. You can write from your life point as well. write this three points, How you want to see your life what changes you want in you, Why you want that changes in you , what commitment your going to adopt to bring that changes, write down in a paper these three points and read it every day.
- Visualization: Visualization is like a video, Affirmation is like audio which gives long term goals by writing on paper and reading everyday that will noted in your subconscious mind ,now visualize how to achieve them , Suppose you want to became a famous surgeon, then start visualize like a surgeon think you in operation theater, treating patients, visualization are baby steps to reach your goals.
- Exercise: We all know how exercise is important to our life but we never follow it because we wake up late, But doing exercise is not depend on time are when you wake up, Do simple exercise with out equipments like sit ups, Push ups, squats. start doing yoga by watching videos in youtube.
- Reading: Try to read 10 pages per day which means 3650 pages per year, so you can read 14 books per year, Small commitment bring a huge change in you.
- Scribing: Give some time to write your feelings ,your thoughts it may call as morning pages, Divide page in to two, one side of the page write about what you learned and what you acheived , other side write your commitments like what you going to learn, improvements ,which are useful to focus on what you achieved
Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right nowhere , right down here on Earth.